USE OF THE WEB
The user agrees to use this website, its content and services respecting the generally accepted uses, good faith and faithfully fulfilling the current legislation at all times. It is expressly forbidden to use the Website for illicit or harmful purposes against Only Way Vacations by CBINC or third parties causing any type of damage or altering its normal functioning.
In relation to its content (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following is prohibited:
– Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless you have the written authorization of Only Way Vacations by CBINC or it is legally permitted.
– Any violation of the rights of Only Way Vacations by CBINC or its legitimate owners over them.
– Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
– Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Web by any means other than those that are made available to users as well as those that are usually used in the network, and provided they do not cause any harm to it.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
The use of the Web will be made under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user. Said liability shall extend to the use, by the user or any third party, of any password or similar assigned to access it or any of its services.
Only Way Vacations by CBINC reserves the right to deny at any time and without prior notice, access to the Web, those users who fail to comply with these general conditions, or the particular ones that apply to them in each case.
Only Way Vacations by CBINC may unilaterally modify, without prior notice and whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the Web, as well as modify or eliminate services, content and conditions of access and / or use of the Web.
“Cookies” are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is just a text file that some servers ask our browser to write on our hard drive, with information about what we have been doing visiting their pages.
They have an expiration date, which can range from the time the session lasts until a specified future date, from which they cease to be operative.
The “cookies” used on the Only Way Vacations by CBINC website. they are session “cookies”: They are not stored in the user’s machine, except for the one that facilitates the login in their previously chosen language and disappear when the session ends.
The user can freely decide about the implantation or not on his hard drive of the “cookies” used in the Only Way Vacations by CBINC website. In this sense, the user can configure his browser to accept or reject by default all the “cookies” or receive a notice on the screen of the reception of each cookie and decide at that moment its implementation or not on your hard drive. For this we suggest consulting the help section of your browser to know how to change the configuration you currently use.
REGISTRATION OF WEB USERS
The hiring, access and use of certain services and applications offered on the Web requires prior registration of the User.
The Username and Password chosen by the User in the registration process are personal and non-transferable. In this sense, the User undertakes to diligently safeguard his Username and Password, adopting the necessary measures to avoid loss, theft, disclosure to third parties or unauthorized use.
Likewise, the User undertakes to make an appropriate and diligent use of his Username and Password, being solely responsible for its illegal use or contrary to these General Conditions and to the Particular Conditions that in each case result from application.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Only Way Vacations by CBINC does not grant any guarantee or liability, in any case, for damages of any kind that may occur as a result of:
– The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
– The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Website and / or its services or contents to meet needs, activities, concrete results or expectations of users.
– The existence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful content.
– The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
– Illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to the good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to public order, of the Web, its services or content.
– The unlawful, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to the good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to public order, of the Web, its services or contents, by the users.
– The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Web.
– The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Web.
The duration of the provision of the Web service and the services provided therein is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Only Way Vacations by CBINC reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms as stated in the fourth condition.
For the purpose of preserving the possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that a violation of their legitimate rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the Web, Only Way Vacations by CBINC must notify such circumstance. . providing the following information:
– Personal data of the interested owner of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, it must indicate the representation with which it acts.
– Indication of the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
– Accreditation of the aforementioned Intellectual property rights.
– Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.